Name That Tune

Bloomin' 'eck, I've just remembered-------------Chubby Checker-------------Doo the Fly ?

There was Henry the Human Fly by Richard Thompson, but I think that was the album title and not a track ......

There was Henry the Human Fly by Richard Thompson, but I think that was the album title and not a track ......
Wasn't that "I'm in love with Henry the wasp"?

Then there's "Fly me to the moon" too

clue: 1978/9 and group is

wire.jpg

Last edited:
Never was into punk, but a lot of it was akin to early rock & roll

I never like that sort of music, everybody into there own, I collected soul but I sold the collection years ago (probably to pay for my horses forgot why)

Last edited:
I never like that sort of music, everybody into there own, I collected soul but I sold the collection years ago (probably to pay for my horses forgot why)
Have you watched tonight's proms? A fabulous Nina Simone tribute, if not find it on catch up tv, it'll blow you away

Have you watched tonight's proms? A fabulous Nina Simone tribute, if not find it on catch up tv, it'll blow you away
Peter I watch it on catch up, I kept getting goose pimples, it was fabulous

Sweet Talkin' Guy ?

Sweet Talkin' guy perhaps
twice even ???

Sweet Talkin' guy perhaps
twice even ???

Peter you are spot on again I knew you would get this straight away, the clue was one of just what we were talking about that I was into

Well then, seeing as it's just you and I, I'll give you one of my very favourite silly ones from 1960

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back