Never ending story

teabags drying on the washing line from the approaching storm but was stopped by the unusual sight of 2 trainspotter guide books tucked behind his wipers blades. Could this be the work of ....

but it wasn’t chicken it was pea and ham. Pea and ham fae a chicken noo that’s good

Palms. Meanwhile, Charlie came over in a right mood. Apparently somebody had......

Not to mention somebody having the audacity to wish him "good morning" a few minutes earlier.

He soon cheered up though when........

His generator started first time and then he went to chat with ....................

Victor meldrew who Came round to give back the chainsaw he borrowed five years ago

I don't believe it.......I thought I'd

Lent it to 'Oppy, the black hole of motorhoming

I remember now it wasn’t the chainsaw he lent to oppy it was the generator but oppy obviously can’t remeber who exactly he borrowed it from dam generators things cause more problems than they fix..

I remember now it wasn’t the chainsaw he lent to oppy it was the generator but oppy obviously can’t remeber who exactly he borrowed it from dam generators things cause more problems than they fix..
But at least he can spell and remember damn generators and how they relate to recipes, provided by Channa for Korean BbQ's involving small yappy canines and the sauce to go with them

Fire pit that was about to go out,so he decided to put another log on as he was a bit chilly with him having his pants over his trousers and watch the sunrise..

Across the Mediterranean Sea nr Aquilas where the promenade has a steam

pudding to die for. Once he'd eaten it he decided it was time for a quick

having squeezed his head for quite a while wondered whether it was channas Korean pooch curry or the steam pudding that caused the world to drop out of his

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back