New Fiat Ducato 2016 Converters' and upfitters' manual.

Nicb

Does anyone know if there is a later version please?
I'm converting an X290 2018 and the wiring for 15 way Tyco (B pillar socket) (C036 L1A) converters socket is totally different to that shown in this and earlier manuals.
I think my vans pin 5 (wire blue/yellow) is +KEY as it is fused by dashboard fusebox F49.
Anyone any ideas please.

There is one in Resources on Motorhome Builder, but I don't know what version it is.

LINK

Thanks I've just checked your link and downloaded it.
That .pdf is an earlier version.
Perhaps if it's permissable I'll attach the 2016 version which may or not be the latest.

Attachments

• fiat 2016 converters manual.pdf
    9.6 MB · Views: 77
Thanks I've just checked your link and downloaded it.
That .pdf is an earlier version.
Perhaps if it's permissable I'll attach the 2016 version which may or not be the latest.

Thank you, I have added it to the resources on Motorhome Builder. Membership is free if you would like to join MH Builder.

Thank you, I have added it to the resources on Motorhome Builder. Membership is free if you would like to join MH Builder.
I thought I had joined as 'Nicb' I have been wondering why my status shows as free member?
Just worked it out on Motorhome Builder my user I'd is "NickB" #12223

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I had joined as 'Nicb' I have been wondering why my status shows as free member?
Just worked it out on Motorhome Builder my user I'd is "NickB" #12223
I can't find a member on MH Builder with that username. Would you like to register again and I will look out for it.

I can't find a member on MH Builder with that username. Would you like to register again and I will look out for it.
I've just tried to re-register but it won't let me ... it says a user with that email address already exists.

Here (motorhomer) I'm Nicb #3971

There (Motorhome Builder) I'm NickB #12223

I've just tried to re-register but it won't let me ... it says a user with that email address already exists.

Here (motorhomer) I'm Nicb #3971

There (Motorhome Builder) I'm NickB #1223

Thanks I see you now, I will credit the resource to your name (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back