New Forest Rally 2020 - Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting anyone?

Pretty sure by the time July comes around most stuff will be opened up, its a big field and the vans are spaced anyway. For me this is more about being with our community again and sharing a beer from a distance.

Yes, it is a big field but we need to speak to the owner first he may need to spread his car boot into 'our bit' in order for them to social distance. Will let you know when we know, going to phone him next week in the hope he's had a chance to get his head round it. I'm not sure the wine tour will happen, in fact I never heard back from him, I will chase this up with a phone call if the meet goes ahead. No fire either it is tinder dry down here, and the New Forest goes up like a wild fire. Sorry this sounds negative but need to lay the facts out. Hope the meet happens, it would be good to catch up with everyone. Hopefully you all must realise life is a bit complicated right now, there are hoops to jump through before it goes ahead. Watch this space!

Last edited:
Fingers still crossed for July, if it does go ahead then we would like the tasting trip prefer Saturday afternoon

Yes, it is a big field but we need to speak to the owner first he may need to spread his car boot into 'our bit' in order for them to social distance. Will let you know when we know, going to phone him next week in the hope he's had a chance to get his head round it. I'm not sure the wine tour will happen, in fact I never heard back from him, I will chase this up with a phone call if the meet goes ahead. No fire either it is tinder dry down here, and the New Forest goes up like a wild fire. Sorry this sounds negative but need to lay the facts out. Hope the meet happens, it would be good to catch up with everyone. Hopefully you all must realise life is a bit complicated right now, there are hoops to jump through before it goes ahead. Watch this space!
If hundreds of demonstrators can brake the law in London and all over the country, with violent demonstrations, I'm shore we could have a wee little meet in the new forest, no one would know, would they!!! He he he, @

Not too late for the wine tour, if it happens, but Phil has closed the meets for the moment - watch this space - see you on Zoom ....

Hi Sue and Martin,
"if" this rally goes ahead, please include Nick (me) and Mandy (The Wife) if you can. Also the wine tour looks fun. It would be fantastic to join you all.

I would like to go on this rally, if that is what it would be. So if the rally goes ahead and I am free I would love to come, I enjoyed it last year.

I would like to go on this rally, if that is what it would be. So if the rally goes ahead and I am free I would love to come, I enjoyed it last year.
Glad you enjoyed last year, think we all did. Hopefully on Thursday the Govt will announce the next phase ...

I'd be interested Martin. Probably more Friday early evening but anytime would be okay. Mandy and Nick

I'd be interested Martin. Probably more Friday early evening but anytime would be okay. Mandy and Nick
I need to phone them but I can't see that the tours will be happening as it would be in groups greater than 6. Their shop/sales is open I will find out if they are just doing wine tastings rather than tours

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back