New look!

Wow! Nellie looks amazing in her new coat (y)

Wow what a difference that looks great took years of it a nice set of white hubcaps to finish it off maybe ?

What an impressive job. It looks like a new motorhome. I hope my wife doesn’t see it or she will be wanting ours done too!!

Wow what a difference that looks great took years of it a nice set of white hubcaps to finish it off maybe ?
Got the hubcaps ready, chrome ones. Just got to fit extensions on the valves.

Got the hubcaps ready, chrome ones. Just got to fit extensions on the valves.
I bought chrome covers for our wheels recently, but was going to send them back because prior to your post I didn't know about valve extensions.

Where did you get your valve extensions?

They worked at the beginning, it really did transform the van and it is a shame nobody else can see the pictures, I think the chrome wheel trims were on it in the 'before' pics

They worked at the beginning, it really did transform the van and it is a shame nobody else can see the pictures, I think the chrome wheel trims were on it in the 'before' pics

Would have liked to have seen the pictures Terry but maybe they’ll post again if possible for others to see

The old wheel trims were grey plastic. May have been shiny many years ago.

I will put the pics up again when I get a minute.

Thanks for the link; I've just ordered two sets as well.

I loved the photos of your motorhome (before they disappeared!), and if I'm not being too nosey, I would be very interested if you could share more detail on how you actually completed the spectacular transformation. Would that be possible?

The respray was done by a firm in Hull who normally deal with agricutural machinary. They wanted to branch out a bit and gave me a good price for letting them use the pictures for advertising

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back