New profile fields for the discount section.

Admin

Administator

Hi,

I am currently expanding our discounts section on the forums. As part of that, we need to add a verification system so that our members can get a better deal than those found on YouTube and Facebook. We have already had complaints about abuse of our codes, so I am implementing a new system:

Suppliers and campsites will be about to ask you for two pieces of data to verify that you are a full member. They may ask for your Member ID and postcode if you order something by post. Or your Member ID and vehicle registration numbers if you use a campsite discount. They can then type them into a secure page on this website, and it will confirm your full membership. They are not shown any extra information about you.

Just to put members' minds at rest, you would have to give your vehicle registration number on a campsite, and you would have to provide your postcode if ordering a postal delivery, so only your Member ID is being given that they would not already require.

You can find your Member ID on the website's main page in a block with your username.

The system does have security against abuse.

All your data is stored in a secure encrypted database.

If you wish to use the discount codes, please add your details using the link below.

Thanks

Phil

The system will not accept my registration number, is this because it is a Northern Ireland sequence of three letters followed by four numbers? Or have I made a mistake?

Davy

When putting in reg and post code no spaces.

Also noticed this profile banner option but it doesn't give any more info as to what file or type.

1685203387438.png

The system will not accept my registration number, is this because it is a Northern Ireland sequence of three letters followed by four numbers? Or have I made a mistake?

Davy
Please do not include spaces.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back