New to motorhomes with no know-how, are we mad?!

Possibly the best way for me to approach cooking with this , is to “suggest “ to Nic that she teaches me how to do bake/roast. I’ll have to pick the right time to do this.🤔
Could be a double wammie.
1, I can eat better.
2, We can probably save a few shillings on the leccy bill, by not using the oven. Although we do have a double oven thingie. The top oven is small, and also doubles up as a grill.

I’m getting a headache.😳

When it comes to cooking, lucky bugger that I am, but my most amazing Wonderous never lets me cook anything, however she is the most creative of cooks and when away in 'Millie', almost all of our hot food is cooked in a wok, as such we normally only have a single cooking appliance to wash up afterwards, which by the way, she always insists that she does!!

a) Video the handover. You will be told a lot of "how to" in a short time.
b) Spend the first couple of nights on your drive. You can check that you know how to use stuff and can pop home for anything you forgot to pack. If you haven't got a drive go to somewhere local so you can get a taxi home.
c) Then a couple of days on a site or CL/CS with facilities.
d) Practice wild camping on a site with facilities to find out how long the water / battery / toilet lasts for you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back