New Year Celebration at the Hereford Rowing Club - Food Poll

Please select all the food choices that you would be interested in having at the rally

• Total voters

Admin

Administator

It has been mentioned by a few members that it would be nice to have food on each night in the clubhouse. I would like members to vote in this poll to say whether they would like the food I have listed. If you don't want the food, please vote for "no optional food". You don't have to eat every day, but I need to see the numbers so that I can see if it is viable.

Thursday - Pulled pork roll topped with crackling, apple sauce and gravy with chips £6.00 per person. (19 people booked)
Friday - Fish Chips and peas £8.00 per person. (27 people booked)
Saturday - Curry with rice, chips and nan £7.50 per person. (18 people booked)
Sunday - New Year's party buffet included in the ticket price.
Monday - New Year's Day buffet brunch (full breakfast + chips) £8.50 per person. (25 people booked)

If there are two or more of you, please state that in a post in the thread.

Last edited:
If you want two of a meals because there are two of you eating, then you need to post and let me know; otherwise, it will only count as one meal.

We need at least 20 orders for each meal for them to be viable. I need to book the meals for the first week in December.
I will chase the people who have not voted at the end of the month.

Last edited:
I did vote but it should be X 2 for all meals.
Thanks Phil :)

All of the meals please, there are two of us but one is diabetic if that makes any difference.
Andrew and Alicia

It has been mentioned by a few members that it would be nice to have food on each night in the clubhouse. I would like members to vote in this poll to say whether they would like the food I have listed. If you don't want the food, please vote for "no optional food". You don't have to eat every day, but I need to see the numbers so that I can see if it is viable.

Thursday - Pulled pork roll topped with crackling, apple sauce and gravy with chips £6.00 per person. (17 people booked)
Friday - Fish Chips and peas £8.00 per person. (26 people booked)
Saturday - Curry with rice, chips and nan £7.50 per person. (16 people booked)
Sunday - New Year's party buffet included in the ticket price.
Monday - New Year's Day buffet brunch (full breakfast + chips) £8.50 per person. (23 people booked)

If there are two or more of you, please state that in a post in the thread.
Shaz & Daz 🙂👍

Ceri Brodie and I would like to vote for eating on the Monday buffet brunch.

Also three for the news years eve festivities

Could we vote for:

Friday
1xFish n Chips
1xChips only as don’t eat fish

Monday
2xNew years day buffet brunch

Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back