No CCC Winter Sun rallies

That could make your life over the winter period a little quiet.
I suppose it's far to early to try and even contemplate trying to plan anything, like the rest of us.
I'm afraid 2020 will go out being just as confusing as it is at the moment.
Best of luck with what ever you decide to do.

The CCC has cancelled their 2020/2021 winter rallies programme. They are also not currently taking any bookings for overseas sites or tours.
sorry but why do we,who pay them.want to be with them. get the boots out, steel toe caps,a swift, in curries back side, and the wally, whom publish it.
if he cant under stand,he should not be there, the times they are a chainging, c c c top editer,god help us. okpj.

My neighbour a tugger winters at a rally at la manga it's not for me but they love it , sues phone has been beeping all day most of the regulars are in touch anyway and they are organising their own rally someone still out there has got a negotiated discount from the site & their putting plans in place

Last edited:
My neighbour a tugger winters at a rally at la manga it's not for me but they love it , sues phone has been beeping all day most of the regulars are in touch anyway and they are organising their own rally someone still out there has got a negotiated discount from the site & their putting plans in place

I did the rally at La Manga last year, I found it really good. I want to go to Spain this year but undecided whether to wildcamp around or book a site. Also waiting to see what the rules/restrictions from Brexit will be.

That could make your life over the winter period a little quiet.
I suppose it's far to early to try and even contemplate trying to plan anything, like the rest of us.
I'm afraid 2020 will go out being just as confusing as it is at the moment.
Best of luck with what ever you decide to do.
I was not intending to go to the rallies this winter as I wanted to see the places I could'nt this year. With only 90 days in 180 I was going to give them a miss. Don't know what I will do!

Would love to have a Spanish group tour with some of the folks from here but not sure about the logistics, practicalities or even would be any interest.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back