No-contact holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 5608
  • Start date
So you're advising me that I shouldn't be in my bus, while at the same time you're out & about in your t4!
For what its worth, my bus hasn't turned a wheel since this shitstorm began. I was referring to staying in my bus where it is parked, on private land away from everyone. Maybe you should park your camper up till its all over....
I think I gave a reply on this thread a few days ago. Could I ask you what is your opinion on those that have given up their home, garden and rates bill and bought a motorhome/campervan to enjoy the fruits of 50 odd years of hard graft,this is my situation and I don't regret it, however perhaps I should now spend £130,000 on a two up two down in Huddersfield or wherever and start paying the rates again in order to satisfy the purveyors of officialdom.

I don't see much in the way of advice in this thread. I only see selfish Motorhomers who think they are above the law and any advice given by government officials doesn't apply to them. Yes there are a few who have to move, but they are the exception. So BLOODY WELL stay at home, and then enjoy it when the threat of dying from this is over.

Sigh.

Everyone here is agreed - we should all stay at home. For some people, home *is* their van. For others the van *is* their only vehicle, so shopping for essentials happens in it. And for anyone else, including me, who was taking a more liberal attitude, that was before current regulations came into play.

So please read the posts carefully before being so objectionable.

Stay safe, everyone, wherever your home is!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back