North of Scotland!

Me to still working we are outside but it feels strange out here hardly any traffic with the schools and stuff shut I think I’ll chuck it this week for a month or two and hibernate. My problem is I’ve got six workers all with families if we’re not working then the cash flow will dry up pretty quick I’ll pay them this month and probably next month then put them on minimum wage with an agreed amount of hours then re assess the situation in a few weeks. I’m gutted our books were full of work but we’ve started to get people Canceling jobs. As monty python said Always look on the bright side of life de do de do.

Me to still working we are outside but it feels strange out here hardly any traffic with the schools and stuff shut I think I’ll chuck it this week for a month or two and hibernate. My problem is I’ve got six workers all with families if we’re not working then the cash flow will dry up pretty quick I’ll pay them this month and probably next month then put them on minimum wage with an agreed amount of hours then re assess the situation in a few weeks. I’m gutted our books were full of work but we’ve started to get people Canceling jobs. As monty python said Always look on the bright side of life de do de do.

I don’t know the details but I think that there may well be government support to pay 80% of wages in your situation.
Some advice Here and Here

Will they not qualify for the 80%scheme wully

The remote areas do not have the facilities to cope with an influx of people if they go down with the virus. For example Islay has a small 12 bed community hospital and just one ventilator. Pleas DO NOT travel to these remote areas. You will be welcome after the end of the virus bit not just now.

Be warned if you think self isolate means going away in motorhome and camper - police also using their ANPR cameras to check registered address!!!!

Sorry about adds in between but these are screenshots off phone.

I see people are also being stopped from taking their dogs in cars into countryside for walks! Classed as non essential travel. I know someone who thought it would be nice for him and his wife to go to Thetford forest for a nice walk away from everyone...............they were stopped by a random police car while they were turning into a parking area and promptly told go home or be fined!

My dog has been trained to sit and stay so why is it so hard for humans to do this - people are killing each other not knowing it.

Sorry for the moan but I live with an exhausted 60 year old nurse who is spitting feathers everytime she see's someone over 70 out walking around!

Lockdown 1.jpgLockdown 2.jpgLockdown 3.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back