Old Motorhome’s

Topmast

I am quite puzzled as to what happens to. Old caravans,campervan etc I have searched locally and can find no breakers so all these mot failures, accident damaged vans where do they go? I have seen several advertised for repair but most only fit for scrap.I can only think some disappear to Africa but may be wrong..

There is a good breakers in Wales though I havn't had to use them myself yet. If you Google caravan breakers in Wales they should come up, If you look on fleabay at used spares you should find other breakers too.

We still use them, bits may fail (our gas fire and water heater) but as long as the tin shed will drive, then they are used. They are not driveway queens, they earn their keep, until, like us, they gently fade away upto the the great camperland in the sky. But follow an oldie up the road and maybe the bit you need will drop off for you just like old Land Rovers :eek:

I am quite puzzled as to what happens to. Old caravans,campervan etc I have searched locally and can find no breakers so all these mot failures, accident damaged vans where do they go? I have seen several advertised for repair but most only fit for scrap.I can only think some disappear to Africa but may be wrong..
Iv thought the same and likened the missing motorhomes/caravans to all the dead birds that should be littering the streets,a bit of a mystery.

Thanks for your reply’s.I suppose some finish up as sheds ln gardens.also thanks Yorkslass but as I live abroad Wales is a long way from me ,hence my thinking that some disappear to Africa.

Just type motorhome breakers in google, gave loads of hits for me

Saw this in town the other day...maybe the answer?45304

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back