Oral-B Pro Expert battery powered Toothbrush

I accidentally clicked on a free trial of Prime and got mine the same evening I ordered it. Works fine, thanks for the tip, we used the battery brushes but they’re not as good as the rechargables that we can now take.

Yes there are lots of usb chargeable things now. I keep one of these in the van. Its surprisingly powerful for its size.
K ;)

Yes there are lots of usb chargeable things now. I keep one of these in the van. Its surprisingly powerful for its size.
K ;)
Do you think one would be powerful enough to drive screw tent pegs into the ground? They look a lot smaller than the cheap rechargeable drills I have been looking at to do the job.

Never tried that. I suppose it would depend on how hard the ground is? These are great for small jobs but hi-torque jobs might be a big ask.
K ;)

I found it very difficult to order without the free prime trial, so after three attempts I took the free trial. Not decided if we will keep it as yet
I find Amazon good in general but do find the pushing of Prime annoying. i’ll be cancelling before the month is up.

Do you think one would be powerful enough to drive screw tent pegs into the ground? They look a lot smaller than the cheap rechargeable drills I have been looking at to do the job.
Just been in Aldis and saw they had their version of this drill and a lot cheaper than the Bosch one, if you are interested.

K ;)

I found it very difficult to order without the free prime trial, so after three attempts I took the free trial. Not decided if we will keep it as yet
Thought it was just me who got drawn into Prime, it seems like you have made your choice for a standard delivery and the next minute you are subjected to the Prime procedure, it’s pants.

These are VERY popular with some female people , I understand. I do not understand why though.

Back on topic of the Braun Oral B toothbrushes ..... Amazon are selling the heads on a BF Deal

Domestos is cheaper and has multiple uses.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back