Our new van

Well done and happy travels to you both

Regards,
Del

Hi Steve and Julie, that’s a nice looking van, plenty of miles and adventures left in that one. Good mot history too;)(y)
Best wishes Mick and Teresa

Hi Steve and Julie, that’s a nice looking van, plenty of miles and adventures left in that one. Good mot history too;)(y)
Best wishes Mick and Teresa
Thank you. Checking the mot history helped decide our choice cheers for showing us that mick . Regards Steve

Not a lot wrong with that, is there? Nice one.
KISS, keeping it simple s.....?

After quite a search and looking at a lot of unsuitable coach built Vans due to our limited budget of around £12000 most had damp or had been welded we started looking at van conversation and found a lovely Citroen relay swb 2014 on a 64 plate that ticked most of the boxes .we definitely wanted a toilet cubicle but most with them were lwb which wouldn't fit on our drive it's amazing how much is fitted in a small space in this van so looking forward to our first trip out in it this weekend to whittingham beer festival

Hi. Can you tell me the make etc of that step in the 2nd photo? Need to replace mine and that looks just the job. Nice van. Alun

Hi. Can you tell me the make etc of that step in the 2nd photo? Need to replace mine and that looks just the job. Nice van. Alun
We got it from Aldi last year when they were selling camping gear you might find it on their website if they still sell them it's made by blue diamond if that helps

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back