Out of order

kenspain

Free Member

Out of order

Been fishing all night when i returned to my car i notice 3 motorhomes in the car park 2 English and 1 Dutch the 2 men from the English vans came out took out there cassette.s and went and lifted a manhole cover in the car park, so i walk over and nicely said that this is a storm drain and he should not be putting that down there the drain you want is out in the road with that he nicely told to
F--K off so i did i went back to my car got my phone and made out i took photos of there number plate but lucky for them i only had my old phone with me and it dose not have a camera. They came over and ask what i was doing I said reporting you for what you have done, he told me that every time they stop there they always do it.Now myself and friends have been trying to get the sign in the car park changed from no motorhomes to,motorhomes 24hr only because these beaches are good for fishing when the locals see this going on no wonder they try to stop us using the car park

This is the fight we have on our hands ,bet they guys are not true motorhomers.the prob we have is if we see this happening and do report it s a strike against our community.wonder how they would feel if things like this was done on or near their doorstep.
ive got into heated discussions of late with similar instances,
just recently I had a bit words shall we say with a m/homer at the meet at The wheel, He had his dirty water tap open I pointed it out to him and was told to - - - - off as he had a boat on the canal there.we did have a different view of matters at hand and all weekend I was getting daggers from him and his wife whom I moved to adjacent parking (maybe something to do with making out I took photos of him,his reg and his car reg his lady was driving .we do have to watch how we challenge folks nowadays as there is nutters out there who could turn on us with all sorts,I know it’s hard but do we just see and walk away ,it’s a hard thing to do?.

I always address those kind of idiots as Richard... Or may I call you Dick.. Even if they keep correcting me..

Pauljenny;n4623 said:
I always address those kind of idiots as Richard... Or may I call you Dick.. Even if they keep correcting me..
Think some are bigger than other dicks though

One thing i have found,write or wrong english folk tend to tell others what to do,here you will get your nose broke after being ask are you some sort of policeman,i find it best to say nout and get on with whatever you are doing letting others do as they wish or move on.

Our kids swim in this sea if every one keep there mouth shut and did not tell them that it,s wrong then they would keep on doing it as for getting a my nose broke it wound be the first time they were where lucky me son was not with me they would both be 500 euros out of pocket

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back