Overlander Stratford June

I hope he is.
This will clash with Jeff’s Hollingsworth meet, and my MOT.
The first bit would be a problem for most, the second bit, less so.😬

There isn’t anything booked for the second show 17/18 September. Yet!

Will I see you in September
Someone Brighter than me can put up a link to The Happenings 1966 hit. Yes I know it was before you were born.
We won the World Cup that year.
Sorry Wully, you know what I mean

Will I see you in September
Someone Brighter than me can put up a link to The Happenings 1966 hit. Yes I know it was before you were born.
We won the World Cup that year.
Sorry Wully, you know what I mean
Wully will remind you that Scotland beat England the following year and apparently that meant they became the World Champions :)

(And I guess "World Cup Willy" became "World Cup Wully"?)

Oh well just bought our tickets, so will only need four red posts 🤣
Dave, it might be an idea to contact Carl (Karl?) @ Builtnotbought. You met him at the Southern Self Build meet. You’d be able reach him through Darren. BnB had an area when we were at Stratford last year.
Your MH could be the best one in their group.

Good thinking I will give him a shout, looking like just us and Fijit. I hadn't realised that it clashed with Jeff's meet. Keep us posted when you go to that abroad place. 👍

Wully will remind you that Scotland beat England the following year and apparently that meant they became the World Champions :)

(And I guess "World Cup Willy" became "World Cup Wully"?)
The sheer impertinence of Jimmy Baxter playing 'Keep Uppy' just outside the England penalty area was a joy to behold, and Dennis Law, Billy Bremner, Don Masson were screaming at him to stop and give Scotland the chance of a 4th goal. But Jimmy knew that his impudence would hurt more. 'Pure dead gallus, man'

Steve

Good thinking I will give him a shout, looking like just us and Fijit. I hadn't realised that it clashed with Jeff's meet. Keep us posted when you go to that abroad place. 👍
That abroad place will be visited Tuesday 1st Feb. Back beginning April.

Assuming they have the 2 events, I might go for the September one :)

They are saying September will be on, we will go to that one as well.
That's a definite. If we ask Admin nicely, he might put an event on for us. Please, be nice, grovel, grovel

Dave, it might be an idea to contact Carl (Karl?) @ Builtnotbought. You met him at the Southern Self Build meet. You’d be able reach him through Darren. BnB had an area when we were at Stratford last year.
Your MH could be the best one in their group.
Paul @FIJIT texted a request and we were turned down !! Knew he shouldn't have mentioned your name 🙄

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back