Overlander Stratford June

Deny any knowledge about me. Or start your request with a derogatory remark about me.
I’ll do you a massive favour by not making a request on your behest.
I found the Facebook page if it helps. Built not Bought Campers.
I’ve asked if he would be running a meet at the Spring Overland show

Last edited:
Deny any knowledge about me. Or start your request with a derogatory remark about me.
I’ll do you a massive favour by not making a request on your behest.
I found the Facebook page if it helps. Bought not Built Campers.
Oh I didn't want to hurt your feelings 🙃. Seriously we asked and were rejected and that was with no mention of you !! Don't know why didn't ask. So we will be in the Billy no mates corner..😂

I’ve asked if they are going to route a meet at the Show on the Facebook page. I’ll let you know of any reply.

My feelings? They were deleted years ago. No matter what is said about me has usually been said before, and more often than not, true.😬😬😳

Did you manage to contact Carl? Perhaps Darren @ South Central, or maybe the Radfords.
All the above sounds like I care. 💩

Did you manage to contact Carl? Perhaps Darren @ South Central, or maybe the Radfords.
All the above sounds like I care. 💩
Fijit messaged built not bought it’s a no go for us with them. I am sure we will find a good spot 👍.

Dave, I’ve got a reply from Carl. He will be in a position to help you with parking. Should you need it.
You can contact him on, builtnotboughtcampers@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi Dave. It’s been great until today. Overcast, and rain tomorrow. From Monday on, wall to wall sunshine for the next week. ‘Tis a hard life, but someone has to do it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back