Peugeot Boxer Eldiss Accordo Blind Spot Mirror

Burge

Just picked Van up after having a few jobs done under warranty, one was as title the problem was not working of the Driver 4 in1 switch they ordered a new one from Peugeot in France it arrived & apparently has no motor on the Blind spot mirror the same as the original that's on (the Drivers side works) does anyone have the same model 66 Plate with the same, thanks Chris.

My Adria Coral is from 2014 and is based on the Fiat Ducato whihc is similar to the Peugeot Boxer. On mine, all four mirrors are electrically adjustable.

Nick the service manager said he hadn't come across this before, but as Peugeot have sent the same Mirror as the original (going off the chassis No) he doesn't think we will get anywhere with it .It's does seem odd as the switch on the Drivers side has 4 dot's .

Weather too bad to nip out and check, but, IIRC, the Driver's Door Mirror has the control for both N/S and O/S adjustment. The knurled knob in the centre enables the switching to/from N/S and O/S, and the 4 dots button has the top left and right control for the main mirror, and bottom left and right for the small 'parking mirror'

Steve

The problem being my Pass lower doesn't work & as said the new mirror has no motor for that mirror , so when they took my original to pieces they found the same on that no motor for the lower mirror.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back