Pilote first 32

Topmast

Hi all you helpful people.
Am looking round to replace my aging van and have just been offered a Pilote first 32 has anyone got one or had one and if so would like to ask about any good and bad points . Thanks in advance.

I've just googled and it looks like a lovely van (y) Can't help with the pros and cons but I've spent many happy hours in my friends' Pilote and it's one of my favourite motorhomes... much better build than mine. I'm sure some Pilote owners will be along to help soon.

I've just googled and it looks like a lovely van (y) Can't help with the pros and cons but I've spent many happy hours in my friends' Pilote and it's one of my favourite motorhomes... much better build than mine. I'm sure some Pilote owners will be along to help soon.
Thanks Minisorella it appears not many Pilote owners on here ,will look at the van later today.

I've looked at several over the years and they always appear to be a lovely build but my main unease if the single front door, don't know why but I always think of it as a safety thing, 'Can I get out easily?'

Our Hymer has a single front door, I have never felt uneasy because of it and it certainly wouldn't put me off buying a van I liked.

My Pilote is a coachbuilt so has normal 2 van doors and hab door. It is well built which makes it a heavy van. 2007. Can't help with the particular van you are looking at. As normal with all things French it has quirky touches. Thats why this van appealed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back