Please read

Admin

Administator

I have posted a thread in the rally information section. Please read if you attend rallies.

Not someone that does the 'Rally' thing as I generally prefer to be away from folks in the motorhome ...

BUT Having Organised landrover events in the past ...
Folks saying they will come or 'booking' and then not turning up used to really upset my apple cart ...

Spaces blocked that folks could've used but couldn't as at times we were limited space wise

Fees paid for food that we couldn't recoup
Equipment brought that we didn't need

Etc etc etc .

We ended up using the one strike without good reason policy ...
And frankly it wasn't often needed and when it was used ....it made life far easier .
Folks really SHOULD play fair IMHO

We're with you on the bugger off and leave us alone front.

Well said and I hope everyone reads this, it really is the height a bad manners not to inform the organiser of these rallies of ones intentions.

Under certain circumstances it will be acceptable such as a death in the family or even the death of the member a rally would be very low on peoples list of things to do, but otherwise just inform people.

Well said and I hope everyone reads this, it really is the height a bad manners not to inform the organiser of these rallies of ones intentions.
The height of bad manners depends on how tall the offender is ... :ROFLMAO:

But grabbing a place in the knowledge that there are no consequences for cancelling, financial or otherwise, is disrespectful to the Stewards who commit so much time and effort to the success of each Rally

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back