Plodda Falls anyone?

sydnsue

We are considering visiting Plodda Falls in Scotland. We have a Peugeot Boxer base motorhome 7.4m long. Has anyone been there and if so, was the road accessible? It seems ok looking on Streetview but without scanning every 50 metres, you never know if there is that nasty stone buttress at the side of the road that stops you dead with nowhere to turn round.

Hi.
It’s at least 10 years since I visited Ploda falls ,at the time I was living in the Highlands I had a boxer van and at that time there was plenty of room with no problems for turning etc. just a bumpy stone road.

Hi.
It’s at least 10 years since I visited Ploda falls ,at the time I was living in the Highlands I had a boxer van and at that time there was plenty of room with no problems for turning etc. just a bumpy stone road.
Thanks Topmast. Roads can only get better so I assume from that, we should be OK. Thanks.

I went there 9 Years ago in a 6.9M Ford, no problems but from memory not easy to get level if you want to stay.

Thanks Glass man. That's 2 of you found it ok so it will be on our schedule. I know Scotland very well but nowadays we try to avoid the newbies doing the blasted NC500. Why is it, as soon as someone gives it a name, everyone has to do it? Really struggling to find anything new now but Plodda we have never done.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back