Until: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you add us too, please? Thought I had already asked but obviously not - shall blame the season!

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
Hi a new member but would like to be added to the list. Question is it 1940 theme with it being VE day.

• Booking confirmed
Hi a new member but would like to be added to the list. Question is it 1940 theme with it being VE day.

Nothing has been planned as yet, we are waiting to see what the town is doing.

We are once again holding the Hereford Rally to coincide with the Hereford River Festival. This year the Bank Holiday has been moved to Friday 8th May to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of V.E. Day.

The Camp Fee remains £8.00 per unit per night. Parking is on grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site but generators can be used with discretion.

As usual there will be a large fire in the centre of the field (weather permitting!)

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times. They are not allowed in the Club House

Breakfast will be available for £6.50 a head in the Rowing Clubhouse Bar. (Dates to be confirmed)

Hereford City is a short walk away from the Rowing Club and has a lot of lovely restaurants, pubs and shops. During the Festival there is much to see and do although the full programme has not been released yet.

To celebrate VE Day it would be great if we all decorate our motorhomes and campervans with Red, White and Blue Flags and Bunting.

The List.

1. Lee and Linda (It's best we come)
  2. Phillip Tomlinson
  3. Allen
  4. Trot Ter
  5. Saxonborg
  6. Rugbyken
  7. Bigredf
  8. Campervanannie
  9. Peter 51
  10. Helsque
  11. Awaysared
  12. Dorwyn
  13. Marymary
  14. Ray
  15. Ellendale
  16. Beltman
  17. Tezza33
  18. Minisorella
  19. Greengrass
  20. DaveAdele
  21. Ramblefrog
  22. TizzyD
  23. Grim the Viking
  24. Moonshadow
  25. Barnynblu
  26. Kevin B
  27. Old man down
  28. St3v3
  29. roadroamer
  30. Dreamcatchers
Hi lee can you put meduck down i think i will be rite then thanks lee

Please put us on the list, (I don't want to be put down). Thursday til Tuesday. Thanks

• Booking confirmed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back