Question for Phil.

Topmast

Hi .
Have just returned home so have internet again , thank you for the raffle prize ,being a bit old and thick I have no idea how to claim it or putting it politely what to do with it . Is it just a code or a physical card? .I do have an Amazon a.c so she who must be obeyed will have lots of fun .

I'm not Phil obviously, but you'll get an email sent to the address registered with the forum that has a code in it. You type this in to the Amazon checkout and it will take off whatever you've won. If you want to buy something of a lower value, the change will stay on the account and come off of your next purchase.

I'm not Phil obviously, but you'll get an email sent to the address registered with the forum that has a code in it. You type this in to the Amazon checkout and it will take off whatever you've won. If you want to buy something of a lower value, the change will stay on the account and come off of your next purchase.
Hi. St3v3.
Thanks for that I will wait to hear from Phil . What I really need is to borrow a 5 year old child to keep me up to date with mobiles and computers.!

Hi. St3v3.
Thanks for that I will wait to hear from Phil . What I really need is to borrow a 5 year old child to keep me up to date with mobiles and computers.!

Did you check your email?

The Subject on my email was "Motorhomer Ltd sent you an Amazon Gift Card!"

I think Phil is still at the Hereford meet . He is probably busy but don't worry he will send you a message and arrange your winnings when he gets round to it .

Hi,
I got back from the rally this afternoon.
I need you to provide an email address in the message that I sent you.

Phil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back