Rallies/Meets - What is the format?

Na trotters the one that I fear
One of the important aspects of our rallies is that everyone is invited to participate, but no one will be coerced or made feel guilty for not joining in. We all want members to be happy and enjoy their rallies. For some, a great rally is a bit of chat in the daytime and an evening been left alone with a book or the TV.
Wot he said.
And despite rumours to the contrary, I don’t bite, I might give a nasty suck😶
Just come and enjoy yourselves. There’s some terrific people at the meets. And me 😇

I don't do Fancy Dress either so I know what you mean (unless it is a Tramp and Tarts theme then I come dressed as normal), I don't go out for meals or communal BBQ'so either but I still have a great time at all the meets.
You might regret putting some of the faces to names though 😲😲😲😆

I don't do Fancy Dress either so I know what you mean (unless it is a Tramp and Tarts theme then I come dressed as normal), I don't go out for meals or communal BBQ'so either but I still have a great time at all the meets.
You might regret putting some of the faces to names though 😲😲😲😆
So that's you're normal dress sense Tezza, how unfortunate. :p

I think you probably realise by now that whichever Meet you decide to come along to, you can be assured of a pleasant time. If you choose to sit in your van with a fascinating book, you will have your privacy respected and if you venture out, you can be assured of a warm welcome and a bloody good natter!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back