Recommended Android tablet 12" or greater

Certainly makes financial sense! As a Yorkshireman, has to be a contender, but I'll keep on thinking and comparing before parting with me brass.

I've run them for ages, I buy them when they pop up, touch screen and lit keyboard usually the same as the cherry versions I have three in total, one as a spare.

Look at Xiaomi tablet with keyboard but have to WiFi via phone or home router no SIM card or gps but impressive performance and battery. life. WPS office for Spreadsheet and WP. Organic maps and Other Toys for travel.GPS works via WiFi. Can backup to Google Drive

Look at Xiaomi tablet with keyboard but have to WiFi via phone or home router no SIM card or gps but impressive performance and battery. life. WPS office for Spreadsheet and WP. Organic maps and Other Toys for travel.GPS works via WiFi. Can backup to Google Drive
Thanks for the tip. I looked at Xiaomi, and came across the new Redmi Pad Pro 5g. Very impressive spec and 2 year warranty, but above my budget at £350 alas.

After much research and deliberation, I just ordered the Lenovo tab P12, currently at £249, and expect it will do most of what I need. I was also impressed by https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18635321...ar=694401381909&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY, but not quite suitable.

So thanks everyone for your advice and knowledge ! Job done
(y)

The Dell Latitudes have an extremely good rep, designed for business use, so quite robust.

So if you don't like the Lenovo which is quite flimsy, had three different ones and sent them all back, you could do worse.

I'm looking for a tablet mostly for video watching, but versatile so my computer can stay at home. Not Apple! Full communications, so 5G SIM, WiFi and GPS. Screen quality is obviously important. I've looked at all the reviews and specifications, but I'd like to hear opinions from real users, please.
I have been using this one from AliExpress. Its 14" with detachable keyboard

Screenshot_2024-09-10-07-53-41-898_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Back