Rejoined

Good Lord, some one said you was back, so I thought I best check for myself and sure enough they was right. It just goes to show they will let anyone back..
This made me laugh from Linda's post. (we do breakfasts now so should you be interested could you have a look on the rally thread.). When was you last out of a pub at 8am in the morning.
Oh errrmm Welcome home Rob. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.
.... Tom ....

Good Lord, some one said you was back, so I thought I best check for myself and sure enough they was right. It just goes to show they will let anyone back..
This made me laugh from Linda's post. (we do breakfasts now so should you be interested could you have a look on the rally thread.). When was you last out of a pub at 8am in the morning.
Oh errrmm Welcome home Rob. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.
.... Tom ....

Cheeers Tom.

Can't wait to meet up with me old drinking buddy.

Great to have you back Rob , we have missed you and your postings . Tom will be glad to have his drinking buddy back 👍

I left it under the flowerpot Graham.
If your reading this Jeff, there was £6 under that flowerpot. A fiver from Rob, and the quid I owed you. So you need to put the fiver back.
Glad that's finally sorted

Hello Rob glad to hear that you have rejoined the club hope to meet up in the future Tribute11

Looking forward to meeting up with the man, the legend, Robmac (y)

Regards,
Del

If he's a leg end. Which end do you think he is? Not the foot end, surely. More the buttock end :poop:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back