Renewed Driving Licence

Deleted member 144

I tried to renew my driving licence on line over 70, computer said No so I got forms from post office , chatted with a very helpful lady clerk there and she said I needed a new photo and it was free as over 70, I renewed 3 years ago at 70, with a new photo then ? now 76 next month, so any way filled out the forms and sent them off, I got 2 International licences last November when we went to Spain as we were going for 6 months so thought be on the safe side only a £5 each , but they also expire next month on my birth date with my licence, I saw on forums after posting ,that licences were going to be extended for a year when expiring [ 11 10 2020 [ mine expires ] because of Covid, So I thought I have cocked this up, but any way I have received my new licence and only waited 2 weeks for it to arrive so well done DVLA thankyou,
I let my 7,5 tonnes licence go at 70 as my now van is 3-5 tonnes and I do not intend to get a bigger van again, so all is good in that department now, but now the Nasty BBC want me to get a TV licence as the free one at 75 has now stopped , I enjoyed a free one for about 9 months so hey ho looks as though I will have to get one now . was hanging one as the Government is going to de crimilise not having a licence but the BBC say they will send in the Bailiffs , so just waiting a while to decide what to do there??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back