Replacement bed

Aly1

I have a rock and roll bed at present and I am struggling with the weight of it. Ideally I would like to replace it with a pull out slatted base. Can anyone recommend anyone within 100 miles of Liverpool who could do this.
I met a guy whilst I was in Devon who had the same van (Murvi Pimento) and he had swapped his but he used someone in Cornwall, a bit to far for me to travel.
First photo is my current set up and second and third photos are what I want.4C6055F3-F7AF-43B8-AAF1-E3674B6B7963.jpeg20C3AB43-F4A9-49F7-9A35-D2FF0B7B6775.jpeg508A63CE-55F5-4649-ACB2-FB530F2168A3.jpeg

From my experience with pull out beds, you won't get one that pulls out to a 6' or 6' 6" length from a single pull out.

Normally a pull out bed, pulls out to the width requirement of 4' or 4' 6" and the length of the bed is actually the sitting width of the sofa/seetee.

From my experience with pull out beds, you won't get one that pulls out to a 6' or 6' 6" length from a single pull out.

Normally a pull out bed, pulls out to the width requirement of 4' or 4' 6" and the length of the bed is actually the sitting width of the sofa/seetee.
My feet go on the right hand end and that pulls out separately. I need someone to make a bespoke pull out for me like in the second picture.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back