Reward Point Recount

Admin

Administator

I have today had to let the system recount the reward points.
Members will now have more points than they are expecting to have. If you have load extra, Happy Birthday!

If you feel that you have lost lots of points then let me know and I will get your data from the last forum backup. However, if I spend hours doing this only to find you are 10 points down I will not be a happy bunny.

Hi Phil.
your system doesn’t like me it’s eaten about three thousand points ! Please don’t rush about trying to upgrade but I suspect I am not alone.

Not sure how to tell if right or wrong? Never really looked at the points before but they seem to have bounced up and down for ages?

I have today had to let the system recount the reward points.
Members will now have more points than they are expecting to have. If you have load extra, Happy Birthday!

If you feel that you have lost lots of points then let me know and I will get your data from the last forum backup. However, if I spend hours doing this only to find you are 10 points down I will not be a happy bunny.
should i have any please donate to were you think, ok pj,t t f n

I'm not very clued up on Credit Transactions, but I think my account is currently displaying that of Full Member.

I am concerned because I donated to charity this morning before checking and I might have spent his credits. ?

Hi Phil, My points have gone down from c6500 to 172 so perhaps you could have a look at mine. Thanks, Ian

Thanks Steve. I'll have another coat of looking at later in the day.

oh dear...i seems to have lost points...............approx 3997 seem to have disappeared......

OOPS SORRY.....APOLOGIES............this MAY be wrong....ive been calculating from raffles page....will go back to drawing board..

think i may have GAINED......oh dear....quite a lot..

Last edited:
oh dear...i seems to have lost points...............approx 3997 seem to have disappeared......

OOPS SORRY.....APOLOGIES............this MAY be wrong....ive been calculating from raffles page....will go back to drawing board..

think i may have GAINED......oh dear....quite a lot..

I think you got a windfall :)

PLEASE READ.

The amount of points you have now is because there was an error in the way that the points were been calculated.

THIS HAS NOW BEEN FIXED

Your points have been recalculated by the system.

If you have more then they are correct and you can spend them on raffles.

If you have less then I will sort it out as the error was not your fault.

looks like i did phil..............any chance you could take the extra points and spread it over the charities for me.......or just take them back.....thank you........

There is a list of the charities HERE so simply press the donate button on the home page and enter the number that you wish to donate during the appropriate month.

If anyone has had a big windfall of points and wants to donate them, Chris is happy to take them as one donation and he will spread the charity entries over the year so that each charity gets a fair crack.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back