Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yes, of course.
Sorry for you loss.
Sad to hear of your loss, I too experienced similar a short while ago, our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
God bless
Peter and Sue

Hi Phil.
Just a courtesy word.A job come up and unfortunately I cannot make it. Will miss the guys and please give them my regards.

Hi phil seen my name is still on you’re list sorry but we are definitely not going to make this one was looking forward to this meet I’ve been trying all sorts of angles but have a very important family doo on Sunday night. Hope you all have a great time and you get some glorious sunshine enjoy.

Hi phil seen my name is still on you’re list sorry but we are definitely not going to make this one was looking forward to this meet I’ve been trying all sorts of angles but have a very important family doo on Sunday night. Hope you all have a great time and you get some glorious sunshine enjoy.
No worries Wully.

Another delay, we have been waiting for Lily to be dropped off but she is late, the van and car is hitched up and ready for off but we also have to go to the drop in centre on the way (Maggy has an infection in her leg) will definitely be coming even if Maggy looks like Long John Silver, does anyone have a parrot for sale?:unsure:

Terry, we need to leave by about 2.30, so if you have not arrived I'll leave it with Phil.

Terry, we need to leave by about 2.30, so if you have not arrived I'll leave it with Phil.
Thanks Peter, you do realise he hits trees with them don't you :ROFLMAO: , we will meet up one day Peter, we have had to cancel the planned trip to Germany as I have to attend the Head Injury Clinic every week for the foreseeable future so we might do a trip around the Dales soon, I will let you know if we are close

Cheers my friend, perhaps you will contact me in a couple of weeks about the other.
Peter

The current Mrs H attended. For almost 18 hours. Blink and you would have missed her. Not certain I’d be able to convince her that full timing is for us.

Blink and you would have missed her.

I did blink Del but didn’t miss her; saw Nic arrive and leave. Sorry we didn’t get to meet her; hopefully next time.

Cheers my friend, perhaps you will contact me in a couple of weeks about the other.
Peter
Arrived at last Peter and Phil has given me my birthday present ?, thank you it is very much appreciated.

I am at Rutland and if anyone there has joined the National Trust in Scotland and needs an English book I have the 2018 one in my van, I have received the 2019 book so this is redundant, free of course

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back