Posted by Admin
Lyndon Top Campsite
Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
hmmm.......any reason why this and other rallies are not showing on wildcamping...........there maybe folk om WC who dont come on to this forum.........just asking........

hmmm.......any reason why this and other rallies are not showing on wildcamping...........there maybe folk om WC who dont come on to this forum.........just asking........
These meetings are for motorhomer.com FULL MEMBERS ONLY
WILD CAMPING ONLY HAVE BACK TO ROOTS GATHERINGS hope this is of help to explain

Hi,

Wild Camping is now going to have smaller gatherings and Motorhomer is going to have the larger rallies.

Phil

The List

1. Admin
  2. Ian1950
  3. Campervanannie
  4. Yorkslass
  5. Lee & Linda
  6. Helen262
  7. GWAYGWAY
  8. Tezza33
  9. Tilly
  10. Rugbyken
  11. Exwindsurfer
  12. Wully
  13. Ray
  14. Joy ZigZig
  15. Meloc8
  16. Saxonborg
  17. Tweedy
  18. Peter51
  19. Yowz
Sorry Phil unfortunately I am having to cancel this rally as something has cropped up, if by any chance circumstances change I will rebook

Good lady permitting ( I know my place), I’ll be there . Please add my name.

Phil, is there room for us to turn up on speck? We would love to come, but for reasons that you are aware of, it's difficult to make a definitive decision at present. Ta, Peter

Phil, is there room for us to turn up on speck? We would love to come, but for reasons that you are aware of, it's difficult to make a definitive decision at present. Ta, Peter

Yes, no problem.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back