Rwg sim .

Mr and Mrs Tupcox

Don't bother it's rubbish signal, 3 months and we are giving up .never had such bad signal..

Really? Where to? I’ve just returned from a trip all around Scandi, Germany and France and had no problems at all with either of our 2 cards. You are aware that you may need to turn off automatic network selection sometimes when there are several services to choose from?

Same here mines worked a treat in phone and in the wee dongle thingy.

Back today from over 2 month trip down to Galicia, via weeks in Brittany , Pays Bas, Asturian and Cantabrian mountains and back up through central France. Its been faultless in a Netgear router.

Our RWG global data only Sim worked perfectly for us on our recent 2 month trip round the Netherlands and Germany. No issues at all with activating or cancelling the monthly subscription when we returned. We had excellent reception everywhere. Would definitely go for it again on our next European trip assuming not much changes in the mobile phone market.

My RWG data only SIM works great on EE where I am in Derbys. So much so I may ditch my current broadband provider. My neighbour uses an EE SIM in his phone but can only get coverage outside, not in the house, which is backed up by the EE coverage map. Go figure.

Had problem with RWG just over a week ago no explanation only found out when I couldn't make a call same thing today got though to a call centre in London English speaking woman that was a surprise promise to phone back just as well I did,t hold my breath 4hrs on, also 200gb now capped 100gb in Europe, think I will look else where for a deal

We have 2 phones on rwg today 1 is working one is not .not been able to contact rwg all day hopeless ...

Spoke to a woman named Amber twice to day ask her how many people on the call center the answer wait for it THREE The mind boggles now we know why we have a job getting though
There are very few instances of getting through quickly to customer service these days. One of the worst offenders is Barclays Bank. People are advised that if they have any problems (scammers etc.) they should contact the Bank uusing the number on the back of their debit/credit card. I tried it about 6 weeks ago and gave up in the end. :confused:

In the UK.midlands,, very poor
Currently using mine in the Midlands for home broadband (browsing, streaming, smart devices...) with good speeds. Very happy till this afternoon, when there was a problem with the SIM which would not connect to mobile data or send SMS. Reported by email at 1733 to RWG, who reset it and had it working again within 40 minutes.

We have 2 phones on rwg today 1 is working one is not .not been able to contact rwg all day hopeless ...
have you tried the basic troubleshooting? Swapped the sims over and checked if the problem moves with the SIM or stays with the phone? Could be some settings have got messed up without you realising.
Are both APNs set the same on both phones? Don't know what bit is not working, so following may or may not be relevant ... has one SIM run out of its allowance for Data? Texts? Calls?
You should be able to send a text message to '669' with the text "info ukrwg0" to check these allowances.

Last edited:
We have lift off .
Got through reset sim, back on, why the hell they have reset .that's never had to be done by any other provider..

We have lift off .
Got through reset sim, back on, why the hell they have reset .that's never had to be done by any other provider..
Seems to have been the same issue that I reported above in respect of my router. I have found that attempting to contact RWG by phone is a waste of time even during working hours, but email often dealt with promptly even outside normal working hours.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back