Sat night camp again In the van ?

Sorry to have missed this, Bea (front line worker) returned home late, with an early start tomorrow.

I have to say Wully, I am pleased you guys are educating your palate to all things PIZZA, or should that read, dry toast..................lol.

Hope beas staying safe Terry and your spoiling her rotten. I worry about all the people I know working in the care system they’re doing a magnificent thing on behalf of all of us I wished I could do more to help. When this thing is sorted I think all these people working front line should be payed more and treated with the respect they are due.

Ok Wully so who was first in house ................. washing up duties etc ........ not expecting an early reply 😂😂

we have decanted to the garde hot tub heating up and yes b4 shorty jumps on the post I do enter into albeit the level increases slightly,had a few very relaxing gins and have had a few very refreshing spitfire ales ( wish my wingman was here to assist)
just awaiting the good lady to fire up the bbq
we had a great night in the van slept for over 12 hours as did the mutt
roll on next sat
well done all great effort
next week will be contributing to the Scottish nhs fund and my music this Thursday nhs clapping will be bits and pieces suggested by DJ gordon Bowie so let’s hope we all keep up this amazing contributions

Sat night the 9th may
got new light to fit in the van above the beds told get them in so we can use them this sat nights camp out
Hope we are all still carrying this event on one more night and we will get the following sat night free as when you pay for four you get the fifth foc the owner says
think she a bit o a hard nut but I’m not saying that to her

Well the bbq will be used shortly ,may have a beer or something with the bbq
the van is now hoovered and all my bits of wire off cuts etc away, tools cleared and drill shelved
water topped up.mains on beds made happy sat night driveway campout 😀👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back