Scottish Borders Rally 27th September - 2nd October 2019

Scottish Borders Rally 27th September - 2nd October 2019
Posted by Biggarmac
Springwood Showground, Kelso, Scottish Borders, TD5 8LS
Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Miquelon)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Miquelon

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
This rally is the second in the Scottish rally series.

1) Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019

2) This Rally

3) The Green Frog Rally 10th-15th October 2019

Meet at Springwood Showground, Kelso. Site within walking distance of the town of Kelso. Good toilets and showers.

The price will be £10 per unit night, payable on site.

On the map the postcode is not where the site is. Enlarge the map and look at "Springwood Park". That is the showground. When near the site follow brown signs for Springwood Park. It is off the A699.
Hi, is there any EHU? Just that our gas has a vicious habit of running out in the middle of the night!

1) Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019

2) This Rally

3) The Green Frog Rally 10th-15th October 2019

Meet at Springwood Showground, Kelso. Site within walking distance of the town of Kelso. Good toilets and showers.

On the map the postcode is not where the site is. Enlarge the map and look at "Springwood Park". That is the showground. When near the site follow brown signs for Springwood Park. It is off the A699.
I asked about EHU, but ignore that, can you book me and the better half for the the full rally please?

Just done a mass addon for people. Up to 20 now. Still plenty of space. There may be electric available but until we get there and see which part of the showground we are in I won't know how many hookups there are. Health concerns will have priority.

I fancy coming alone but I hope to be in sunnier climes on those dates, somewhere in the Med :)

I fancy coming alone but I hope to be in sunnier climes on those dates, somewhere in the Med :)

I can't imagine anywhere being sunnier than Kelso in late September! ?

Can we book a place for the Saturday night please, the 28th. We are only 12 miles away.... so not a massive journey for us. Kelso is lovely, and there is a massive amount of history around the area with the Roman base for Scotland just a few miles away at Trimontium. Not to mention the Abbeys and the disputed lands. :) And two whippets. :)

Last edited:

2) This Rally

Hi admin (Phil)
Can you please put my name down for this rally. 7m moho. 1x adult. Thanks
Steve Woodward.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back