Scottish Meetings

• Thread starter Deleted member 5101
  • Start date

Deleted member 5101

Any Motorhomers travelling through the North East and Northumberland towards the Scottish meetings who would like 'Puncturesafe' Tyre protection installed please contact me, Mike, to arrange. Treatment on a Motorhome will take around 45min and i can call out to you. I'll also be available to do a site visit if needed. All Motorhomer members receive a 10% discount.

Hi, the cost is dependent on tyre size and the number of tyres but an average cost on recent 4 wheel motor homes installations has been around £100 before the Motorhome Discount of 10%, hope that this of use, if you have your tyre sizes just send them across and I can give you a firm price.
Regards
Mike Dawson

Should have mentioned that the Puncturesafe compound is non toxic so will not damage the rims or tyres and will not effect and guarantees on tyres, maximum diameter covered of a puncture is 6mm

Had some discussions with Phil today and, after negotiation, I've decided to just do a fixed price for a standard motorhome of £15 a tyre so £60 for a four wheeler. Hope this helps
I am interested, I will be at The Green Frog 11th - 15th Oct, travelling up the M6/M74 though. If you're on site at Moffat I'm in.

I am interested, I will be at The Green Frog 11th - 15th Oct, travelling up the M6/M74 though. If you're on site at Moffat I'm in.
Hi Mark, yes I should be ok for the Green Frog but I'll confirm the day nearer the time, thanks Mike

Hi Mark, I'll be at Moffat on sat 12th mid morning, thanks mike

Hi Thea, not sure i'll be able to get to moffat in Dec but I'll check diary and get back to you, I will be there at the Green Frog on Sat 12th Oct if you are around then. thanks Mike

sounds good stuff. Is there any problem running this with internal TPMS sensors? (some puncture repair gel can block up the pressure sensors I understand?)

Hi Thea, not sure i'll be able to get to moffat in Dec but I'll check diary and get back to you, I will be there at the Green Frog on Sat 12th Oct if you are around then. thanks Mike
Thanks for reply Mike. I fortunately we are away when Greenfrog met is on in October. I'll leave it with you to let me know if you'd make Dec. Do you of anyone that would do the same as you in NE Scotland?

Thanks for reply Mike. I fortunately we are away when Greenfrog met is on in October. I'll leave it with you to let me know if you'd make Dec. Do you of anyone that would do the same as you in NE Scotland?
I'll have a check for Scottish distributors but I might be able to call in on one of my trips to my property in the highlands if there is not one nearby, where are you based?

sounds good stuff. Is there any problem running this with internal TPMS sensors? (some puncture repair gel can block up the pressure sensors I understand?)
I've not had any problems with the sensors in the passed but I do make a point of ensuring that all of the solution is in the tyre and that the valve and its core are fully cleaned. thanks Mike

I've not had any problems with the sensors in the passed but I do make a point of ensuring that all of the solution is in the tyre and that the valve and its core are fully cleaned. thanks Mike
Cheers. I like the look of your kit and you are fairly local to me so may well be in touch in the near future for the car (internal TPMS system) and maybe the Camper (Camper is a bit more complicated with the dual rear wheel and pressure equalisation system) :p

Hi, I'd need to have a look at that, last dual wheel needed a wheel taking off to get to the inner wheel as there was a secondary valve core in it, not a major problem, just a little more time needed, feel free to contact me if you would like me to come over and check it out at any time.
thanks Mike

I'll have a check for Scottish distributors but I might be able to call in on one of my trips to my property in the highlands if there is not one nearby, where are you based?
Hi Mike,
Near Peterhead. I would have possibly 5 vehicles for you to do.

ok, that would be fine, When will you be back in Peterhead so I can arrange a time to drive up, I'll not have enough time to call in on my way back from Lairg, going up there after the Greenfrog on 12/10, but I can easily get up late October or early November if that would suit. Thanks Mike

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back