Scottish truck fest

It looks like you've had some lovely weather and got some great pictures.
Thanks for sharing.

Yeah great weather lee thanks ,Marty mone from Ireland who is a trucker but sings and does gigs is here drums and roses and red hot chilli pipers performing as well
The pics of guys n kids on grass is some of my family before it filled up to the max for the show
Been abso brilliant

Last edited:
Great photos Gordon. Some size of a cab on the Braveheart truck, is it owned by W H Malcolm? ? ? :)

Yeah that’s the Kerr Malcolm’s own he has a sabre in the fifth wheel and he tows an old caravan at times to shows ,nobody normally get into it but we are friendly with them hence he let Harry into it ,it is huge jeff
If I get a chance I will post other pics o his other toys

Some nice Dutch Ponies there (y). Love the Longline.

1/4 million on the braveheart alone
But look at it!! Stunner.
Used to remember John Paul's Longline down at Southampton docks when I was helping a friend out driving after he was stitched up. However I do like the look of Volvo's new XXL cab and as for NYR's DAF...…...….

Yup face was burnt as well ,I was polishing my wheels and fuel tank and never realised the sun was bouncing off them at me but sitting at night drinking my face felt tingly then looked in mirror and thought oh shuvra here we go again ?
Had a great time but

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back