She said yes

Allen

Yay…she said yes!

Me and Helsque are getting married..

Now for the downside…..the price of engagement rings are humongous!!….when compared to the first I bought 46 years ago.
It looks like the credit card will take a hammering tomorrow.
I honestly don’t care. Life’s too short.

Congratulations! Sure the cost of the ring is a minor concern!
Yay…she said yes!

Me and Helsque are getting married..

Now for the downside…..the price of engagement rings are humongous!!….when compared to the first I bought 46 years ago.
It looks like the credit card will take a hammering tomorrow.
I honestly don’t care. Life’s too short.

Congratulations to you both, you are the second couple I've known on here to get married, Bill and Annie being the first.
All the best for the future.💘💍💞

Congratulations

ring value shouldn't come into it, nor the cost of the wedding, just be together, that's the important thing, my first wife and I decided we didn't need rings, we had each other, second one said similar, so that shows the value of such things, Liz and I have been together 15 years today, no wedding no rings.

Congratulations to you both. So pleased for you both.

Nice one you two. I wouldn't worry about the ring price. Once its on its gone. I got one over 60 years ago for my good lady and I have failed to get it back since. I have not give up yet though. Helen and Allen all the very best for a close and loving future. 👩‍❤️‍👨 🍸🍾:love:.
.... Tom ....

oops how did I miss reading this….of course I knew via the jungle drums (well Helen is next door but one, well was….) And I knew something was up the day before he must have got down on one knee as he was very perky and smiley hehe!!!! 😙😂 Anyway, I knew it would happen one day…..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back