Snow Chains.

Just for your information Terry, if you choose Mont Blanc, the charge is €68, with a heavy discount if you book a return trip, but that has a time restriction.
Have a safe trip 👍
Roger have you ever thought of transiting Swiss about £36 to Italy and that's for a year

Last edited:
took my wheel trims of to fit mine in the mud got 12 on each side came out a treat , as for the coastal road it’s certainly an interesting drive we went through grasse the perfume center first mistake beautiful along the med but so many tunnels through genoa not round ! you feel like a rat poking your head above the surface , mount blanc is certainly an experience !

looked at the snow. socks but finally went with these they are reusable cable ties with grip very light , i actually used them on a muddy field and they worked like a dream & so cheap i got two sets View attachment 66035
As indicated when these were posted in another thread, they do not meet French regulatory requirements so are not what the OP needs.

But do they meet French regulatory requirements? States in the text that they don't meet Italian regulatory requirements.
I did say similar to. Mine do they have chains where the yellow plastic is on the ones in the link

Hi and thanks for your reply. tyre size is as follows: 215/75 R16. Be sods law I get pulled by Gendarme in an area where having chains with you are required.
You can pm me the details, thanks.
I think it was me sold them first. They wouldn’t fit 225x75xR16 so I sold them on. I never used them either.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back