Snow Foam

Winks

I bought a 2 litre bottle of this and used only half to do the full van, roof and all. Best price I've seen but they also show a 1 litre bottle on their website which was not on the shelf locally. Still got to do the brushing bit but it seems to make the job a little faster applying the foam with the pressure washer.

Cheers

H

1 ltr to do a van ? Are you not supposed to dilute the liquid?

Never saw that on the bottle but it shifted some amount of muck.
Heres some with applicator

Heres some with applicator
That's what I bought and I wasn't impressed with the applicator which seemed not to foam up very well. When I put some in the bottle of my Nilfisk pressure washer it foamed up very well, although I probably got the mixture altogether wrong. Not put me off though and I'll go with about a 20% mix in warm water to get it going next time.

Cheers

H

I used Autoglym Polar wash followed by Polar Seal, terrific stuff. The van got dirty after a longish run but I didn't clean it. The next time it rained all the dirt just floated off and it's stayed clean ever since, the dirt does not stick to it and Autoglym recommend you don't user it more than once a month. I haver also tried it on my black car which used show every mark, not any more!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back