So would you feed a stray?

I'm too soft with dogs, if a stray adopted me then I'd feed it and end up getting it jabbed and passported and coming home with me - providing it got on with Reg, of course.

But I'm not really a cat person, although they seem to take to me for some reason, so I might give it a bit of food but would leave it there.

I like donkeys but I don't think I'd get one in the van.

Me neither it’s one of the things that puts me off touring abroad years ago when the lads were quite young we went to Egypt and outside our hotel was a starving donkey my lads spent a week stealing ing carrots and other fruit and veg and feeding it it still died the day we were going home they were gutted.
But the donkey earned the money that paid for the food they eat so should look after it ?? No excuse .

Our next door neighbours have a paddock at the end of our garden where they keep rescue donkeys.

It is quite heartwarming to see them improve in health and condition within a few weeks of arriving.

They also keep goats, which are just weird creatures!
Well im a capracorn,weird well um.

autre pays, autres mœurs.
as has been posted in other countries the inhabitants are similarly impoverished and are simply trying to "survive".
I appreciate the treatment of animals in many other counties does not meet with "Western approval".
What is also very bad is the exploitation of children but again.......

Ps I do know as I have travelled albeit as a tourist (I prefer traveller) to many many countries and I am sure I have not observed "the worst" !

No wouldn't feed them or do anything to encourage them around the van seen on the news someone died after a cat scratch

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back