So you think you are clever ?

Pauljenny

So you think you are clever ?

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Fr

I already knew I was dumber than fifth graders ...but now it's preschoolers.

A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU.

Which way is the bus below travelling? To the left or to the right?
raw
Can't make up your mind? Look carefully at the picture again..
Still don't know?
Preschoolers all over the Australia
were shown this picture and asked the same question.
90% of the preschoolers gave this answer.

"The bus is travelling to the right."

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is travelling to the right?"

They answered:\

"Because you can't see the door to get on the bus."
How do you feel now ?

raw

I know, me too.
Have a nice day!

[/FONT]

Same here Paul can't see any pictures

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/dl-mail.ymail.com\/ws\/download\/mailboxes\/@.id==VjJ-6ZUlQdchW4RVbZrZUu_bdpE-kZcyNi4qsBcRC0QraPJMtrkpxWUn6aKeQpMEGPMB0fJmcsRsaA7tqRL1MiAEUg\/messages\/@.id==ACtKyAoAABs-WjuDpAUsOObVswI\/content\/parts\/@.id==2\/raw?appid=YahooMailNeo&ymreqid=fe5c9b50-5ebb-3395-011d-260142010000&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBbH2XrTiAOme6BgdEfU6gw2MTbnBkPDgr_3qYf0jPocx4nmCFlHRaZ-1By5sitFCi1xrhP1-C12UkdLLyKnZomf"}[/IMG2]

Still nothing Paul

Too much technology ?

I can see it ? is this better ?

Bit late now , innit ?

Still nothing Paul

If the box brownie does not work... I give in !

Pauljenny;n16109 said:
If the box brownie does not work... I give in !

It's worked this time Paul

This is a bit like the joke teller telling one of those really long jokes and when he eventually gets to the end he can’t remember the punch ? line, better luck next time ?

Campervanannie;n16112 said:
This is a bit like the joke teller telling one of those really long jokes and when he eventually gets to the end he can’t remember the punch ? line, better luck next time ?

Happens to me all the time, Annie.

The frustrating thing was that I could see the image ,onscreen and carefully previewed it , before tapping the ' post ' button.

Jeanette;n16110 said:
It's worked this time Paul

A miracle, Jeanette.
Considering what time it was and how I'd spent the day.
I always clean out my inbox, after a skinful.... I've got an awful lot of skin to fill !

Pauljenny;n16137 said:
A miracle, Jeanette.
Considering what time it was and how I'd spent the day.
I always clean out my inbox, after a skinful.... I've got an awful lot of skin to fill !

It took a while but you got it in the end Paul!! That's what normally happens to me or I press the wrong button!!

Do you need a refresher course in uploading pics Paul? I have 2 weeks free in the New Year, possibly three if you need it.:b0212:

I couldn’t see the picture at first, so I thought I had missed the bus, so I just waited for the next one, and sure enough it came along and all was well.

Izwozral;n16368 said:
Do you need a refresher course in uploading pics Paul? I have 2 weeks free in the New Year, possibly three if you need it.:b0212:
This posh website doesn't like my Windows phone.. Perhaps because it is nearly 3 years old.

Yes, do come out. Call in at Jack Threadgolds Butchers, Timperley, en route. We've run out of his Olde Englishe sausages.

HP sauce situation looking dodgy. We're OK for Marmite, though.

Last edited:
debs;n16471 said:
I couldn’t see the picture at first, so I thought I had missed the bus, so I just waited for the next one, and sure enough it came along and all was well.

Nice one Debs.. How yer doing ?

Doing fine thanks, waiting eagerly to get out and about, but have a to-do list out of control, and my get up and go, has gone walk-about!:Smiling_Devil_Emoji

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back