Solar Guardian App!

Foggy B

Have any members had any experiences (good or bad) of setting up this app? I have the following kit:
Photonic Universe MPPT Controller PTR3210AN (EPEVER Tracer AN series) RJ45D wi-fi dongle and the Solar Guardian App. I have spent too many hours trying to get the RJ45D & PTR3210AN set up on the app and keep getting to different levels in the set up process but keep failing with demanded serial numbers. I can only input the info provided with the equipment. I have sent e-mails to the suppliers and to EPEVER asking to support advice before I look to get my money back and look at alternatives. I'm happy with the controller etc its just the dongle and app issue. Any helpful comments or work arounds etc appreciated. FoggyB

I have used the tracers with a wifi dongle made by epever but it didn’t use that app, the one I have used had car 5 connection from Tracer to the E-box (blue rectangular box that makes it wifi). Software I used was called EP-01 downloaded from epever site, this was for use on iPhone/iPad

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back