Solar Panel Supply and Fitting Recommendations

Nick-Mandy

Hi folks,
Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread.

I've just had to postpone our March 24th appointment (for the third time) to have extra solar panels, batteries and monitor fitted because of government restrictions. We were using Sunstore in West Sussex and have rescheduled for the middle of May. That's another 3 months..! :cry:

Can anyone recommend installers who could do the same professional job. Someone within a 100 mile radius of Peterborough?

It will involve an overnight stay to ensure the glue sets.
Sunshine Solar in Norfolk only supply, they do not install although their prices are very reasonable.

BINGO ..... found a place right on my doorstep. Why companies don't advertise their services better I'll never know.

I could still do with recommendations solely in-case they are extremely expensive.
Can you share the place you have found? We are in Norfolk.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I'm still waiting for my own motorhome solar install booking to be done by Wildebus!! (it's still very cold up here :D )

I guess that the rules allow installers to travel as far as they like but we can't 😀

@Mr Torchy
These panels and batteries will eat into your payload significantly - making carrying a scooter even less possible.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back