Solar problem, help

Still in same thread, can anyone advise what mttp charger I need, I have 100w solar panel and 2 leasures banked together, there's so many out there, I know the more you pay the better but my budget is 20 quid right now, if it just put me on until I can afford a better one

I suggest you phone photonic universe,when I had a problem they were very helpfull,

There is one for sale on WC Jen but think it may be double your budget

hi where abouts are you? How old is the controller?
Photonic Universe are great, give them a call,
I bought from Ebay but was disapointed so went to Photonic, who were more expensive but great products and they are very helpful,
if you are local to me I would take a look for you.
I am in Kent

Attachments

• PHOTONIC.jpg
    PHOTONIC.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 6
Hi jenny I have a cheapo you can have , could be worth trying if that help's. (COC) coffee that is Bazz

Jen, I got all my solar stuff from Complus Energy 01626 366898. I’m not saying that they are the best, they may well be. All I can say is they treated me okay. Also, don’t mess with a PWM controller . Get the MPPT. At least 20% more efficient.

Thank you to all of your offers, I contacted photonic as that's where it was from, thought they could shed some light on it, as I am still within warranty, (they told me that) they are sending me a new one out, they have been really good, thanks again all really helpful

Thank you to all of your offers, I contacted photonic as that's where it was from, thought they could shed some light on it, as I am still within warranty, (they told me that) they are sending me a new one out, they have been really good, thanks again all really helpful

Result. Nice one.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back