SOLD...... Awning for sale

RoaminRog

We are selling our Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro 330L
It will come with full size breathable Kampa carpet,
Curtains, which have never been used
Kampa Dometic Gale 12v electric airpump.
All pegs and Storm Straps

This awning will require a mounting rail of at least 3.3 metres long with a mounting height of 250cm - 265cm

This is a high quality awning, built to give many years of service and we are looking for realistic offers itro £500 please.

Why are you selling it Roger, is it lack of use, I bought the driveway version one in 2019 and so far I have only used it twice, found the Kampa to be great quality, seems a bargain for someone, I paid a £1000 for mine.

Hi Dave, it is indeed top quality.
It’s only been used a few times, and has never even been out in the rain.
We are only selling it because it partially blocks access to one of the lockers on my van and so I would like to buy exactly the same make, but just a slightly longer one.
They are so well made, and designed to give many years of service, and you are right, somebody is going to get a bargain.

We have a Kampa porch awning and can also confirm they are well made, great pieces of kit. We had a driveaway one of theirs prior to this one but sold that as it wasn't as usable for us as the porch one. I can position ours so it allows access to the front 'man locker' and at the back, the cassette locker.

PS To make it easier to get on the awning rail I use liberal amounts of silicone spray which works a treat.

Good luck with selling Rog.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back