SOLD External Silver Screen for Mercedes Cab 2007 by Taylor Made Screens

gadabout

External Silver Screen for Mercedes Sprinter 416CDi Cab 2007 by Taylor Made Screens
In good condition, includes storage bag
Collection only - Near Thame Oxfordshire
£50

Attachments

• Merc Silver screens3.jpg
    Merc Silver screens3.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Is it the NCV3 MODEL 2007 to recent

Or the T1N model upto 2007 ?

I have a 2008 model and my taylor made screen stuck to the windcreen in a couple of places due the extremely hot sunone day last year so I wouldn’t mind replacing the main panel

So i may be interested

Aah looks like they have been sold
Sorry Trek I am having them after all. Just got to sort the collection, Del (Trotter) can get but just need to sort when

Your most welcome to them ;)

You have the T1N model don’t you ?

I guess they are for that and not the later NCV3 model i have

If they are anything like my current taylor made screens they are excellent

Bought mine in 2008 and they would still be perfect except i removed them on an exceptionally hot and sunny day last year and some of the silvering stuck to the screen

Its on the inside so doesnt matter

I have been thinking of getting an old screen and cutting it up to make side window insulated screens for the bedroom windows when i go skiing and maybe also a warm cap for the roof vents

I think they will make the extras for you if you get in touch Trek although you would probably need to go to them for a measure up.

I checked their sites and they list the T1N model as 1995 to 2007 for some reason, maybe because like mine some weren’t registered until 2007 maybe. My chassis was originally built in late summer 2005 though so yes T1N

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back