[SOLD} For Sale 2 x 100AH Relion Lithium Batteries

DaveAdele

[SOLD]

For Sale 2 x 100AH Relion Lithium ion Batteries RB100-D (12v)

£750 for the two (won't split), bought these May 2019 at the same time as some of the other group members. These are £969.98 each on alpha batteries web site. These will be sold to the first person to pay me, I will hold for a short while if a non refundable deposit is paid.
More details found below.
Battery Details Found here.
20221209_164628.jpg20221209_164645.jpg20221209_164638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you must have to have special needs to go that far, a 110ah LA battery is enough for us.

I was telling Liz last night that some MoHoers spend an eyewatering amount on sparky stuff in their vans just to have microwave, electric kettle or hairdryer etc, we just don't see the point even if we could afford it, Gas hob/oven, gas hob and window down seemples.

Not knocking those that do it, just seems daft, may as well get a villa etc.

For Sale 2 x 100AH Relion Lithium ion Batteries RB100-D (12v)

£750 for the two (won't split), bought these May 2019 at the same time as some of the other group members. These are £969.98 each on alpha batteries web site. These will be sold to the first person to pay me, I will hold for a short while if a non refundable deposit is paid.
More details found below.
Battery Details Found here.
View attachment 65199View attachment 65200View attachment 65201
PM sent

I was telling Liz last night that some MoHoers spend an eyewatering amount on sparky stuff in their vans just to have microwave, electric kettle or hairdryer etc, we just don't see the point even if we could afford it, Gas hob/oven, gas hob and window down seemples.

Not knocking those that do it, just seems daft, may as well get a villa etc.
Not if you've seen the way Villa play football; they don't need a Lithium Battery, they need a Power Station and a few bob for the meter; or a life support system with leg holes for the boots to fit through ... :D

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back