*SOLD OUT* Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club

*SOLD OUT* Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
List of Attendees max 80 vans

1. Jeffmossy & Lorraine Stewards 2 tickets
  2. Phil Admin 1 ticket (5 nights)
  3. The Laird Steward 2 tickets
  4. LeeLinda stewards 2 tickets
  5. Trotter Parking 1 ticket
  6. rugbyken 2 tickets (5 Nights)
  7. Campervanannie 2 tickets (5 nights)
  8. Wully 2 tickets (5 nights)
  9. Peisinoe 2 tickets (5 nights)
  10. Undertaker 2 tickets (4 nights)
  11. alwaysared 2 tickets (5 nights)
  12. horace 2 tickets (5 nights)
  13. Steveandjulie 2 tickets (? nights)
  14. Greengrass 2 tickets (5 nights)
  15. mariesnowgoose 2 tickets (5 nights)
  16. lknight 2 tickets (5 nights)
  17. Paulhelenwilco 2 tickets (5 nights)
  18. Eggbeater 2 tickets (4 nights)
  19. Hymer Snobs 2 tickets (5 nights)
  20. ian and cath 2 tickets (5 nights)
  21. Johndoris 2 tickets (5 nights)
  22. RoaminRog 2 tickets (5 nights)
Me too please Jeff. Put me down for 3 nights and a ticket to the band.

Please note this event is November 2024 (Next Year)
53 tickets remaining

Max 80 vans

As a thank you for your support and for being a full member of Motorhomer.com, we are pleased to announce that we have booked a 6 piece 2 tone Ska band called Midlife, the band are very popular and regularly play at numerous large venues including Butlins Skegness and have also supported Madness on one of their recent tours. The venue is Whittingham and Goosnargh social club campsite from Thursday 14th until Tuesday 19th November 2024, The band will be on stage on Saturday evening 21.00pm, doors will be open from 19.30pm. Campsite fees are £11 per unit per night and tickets for the band will only be £7 each, this is a superb price for such a fantastic band and they are worth every penny, at present there are only 100 tickets allocated, so it will be first come first served and from July 2024 tickets will have to be paid for in advance. If you want to attend, please ask on this thread only with how many nights you are attending (Minimum of 2 Nights) and how many tickets you require for the band on Saturday evening

Dogs are welcome at campsite and in the clubhouse (Except the Saturday evening event), all dog mess must be cleaned up

The campsite has got showers, toilets, water, elsan point and rubbish disposal

The clubhouse will be open from 10.00am, for use to use during the daytime, and we can bring our own food and drinks UNTIL the bar opens
Hi, would like 2 tickets for the 5 nights, plus tickets for the band as well please.
Let me know how I pay and when I need to pay by?
Thank you, Phil & Tracy

Hi, would like 2 tickets for the 5 nights, plus tickets for the band as well please.
Let me know how I pay and when I need to pay by?
Thank you, Phil & Tracy
Tickets need to be paid for by the end of June next year 2024, you will get a reminder and you can pay me or Admin cash if you bump into us at any Rally, the paypal address link is in the header (y) 🎷

Last edited:
Yes please, arrive Friday 4 nights and 2 tickets for the band….. we would love to do 5 nights but don’t think our unit will last 5 nights without EHU, unless we have a sun storm 😂😂😂😂
Dave Joanne and Guide Dog Candy 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮👍

Yes please, arrive Friday 4 nights and 2 tickets for the band….. we would love to do 5 nights but don’t think our unit will last 5 nights without EHU, unless we have a sun storm 😂😂😂😂
Dave Joanne and Guide Dog Candy 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮👍
There will be EHU available over the duration of the event 💡⚡

There will be EHU available over the duration of the event 💡⚡
Most excellent, can I request that As an extra? Joanne has to keep her transplant and stuff drugs temperature controlled…if so then it’s a 5 nights for us thanks 👍👌🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮

Most excellent, can I request that As an extra? Joanne has to keep her transplant and stuff drugs temperature controlled…if so then it’s a 5 nights for us thanks 👍👌🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♀️🦮
I have just updated the header, and EHU will be available to book a 4 hour time slot per day, you can book this when you arrive and we should have sorted the way it is going to be distributed by then (y)

I have just updated the header, and EHU will be available to book a 4 hour time slot per day, you can book this when you arrive and we should have sorted the way it is going to be distributed by then (y)
We also have a Medifridge on board, if you have trouble keeping your medications at the right temperature.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back