Some time ago

Sonar

some time ago while i was in the middle of refurbishing in an old motor home i become ill nothing serious but had nothing to do .
all the family came round with some ideas to keep me occupied while i was stuck at home.

match stick models heard of them but never had the time for anything like that anyway i started .

this is as far as i have got so far put it away when i went back to work and then the rest of the time working on the moho.

anyway put it in a box to do some more later and just found the box. and this is it now.
not something i will be in a hurry to finish….

IMG_1256.jpegIMG_1257.jpegIMG_1267.jpegIMG_1354.jpegIMG_2671.JPGIMG_2672.JPGIMG_2673.JPG

Wonderful.
Might one ask where the Habitation door has gone..?/
Left or right hooker ?
Looking forward to seeing the finished job. If I should live that long

Wonderful.
Might one ask where the Habitation door has gone..?/
Left or right hooker ?
Looking forward to seeing the finished job. If I should live that long
All yet to be highlighted.
I was thinking it may not get finished as I was hoping not to be Ill again

some time ago while i was in the middle of refurbishing in an old motor home i become ill nothing serious but had nothing to do .
all the family came round with some ideas to keep me occupied while i was stuck at home.

match stick models heard of them but never had the time for anything like that anyway i started .

this is as far as i have got so far put it away when i went back to work and then the rest of the time working on the moho.

anyway put it in a box to do some more later and just found the box. and this is it now.
not something i will be in a hurry to finish….

View attachment 72001View attachment 72002View attachment 72003View attachment 72004View attachment 72005View attachment 72006View attachment 72007
Better than some of the crap Swift put out.

Back