Chelston
Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yes as long as they are on a lead as there are sheep etc in the surrounding fields. Not so much a campsite as a field with basic facilities: water and toilet dump. It was a great meet last year. The same fish and chip van is coming but in the Friday night this time

Hi Sue...can you take us off this one as we can’t make it but will see you at the New Forest meet.

Cheers Jeff and Chris.

MEET CONFIRMED - fees £6 per unit per night. We had a very successful meet here last year, we will be limiting the number of units to 30 - at which point we will create a reserve list. It's a field with water and toilet emptying. Bus to Taunton or Wellington stops on the road outside. Walking distance of a pub and garden centre. Fees are very reasonable just waiting confirmation. Last year we organised a very good fish and chip van for the Saturday evening and planning to do the same this year, sadly he cannot do the Saturday so will be coming along Friday evening 6-8pm ish, excellent fish and chips. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FISH & CHIPS, he is coming a fair way and don't want to be embarrassed if there are not many takers. As the meet starts on Fourth of July, anyone arriving Thursday welcome to bring their own food (American themed?) to our barbecue - weather permitting of course!. There will be a fire unless we have a super hot summer again, in which case it's not feasible. More details to follow.

The list:

1. Moonshadow fish & chips x 2
2. Campervanannie
3. Chrisb1701 fish & chips x 3
4. Ray
5. Trotter - if he’s using the right diary!
6. Herbenny
7. Lee
8. Peter51
9. Juliet
11. Nabsim fish & chips x 2
12. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
13. Dorwyn
14. Mr Brown
15. Ian1950. Fish & chips x 2
16. Harrym. Fish & chips x 1
17. Skyline. Fish & chips x 2
18. Shonley Fish & Chips
MEET CONFIRMED - fees £6 per unit per night. We had a very successful meet here last year, we will be limiting the number of units to 30 - at which point we will create a reserve list. It's a field with water and toilet emptying. Bus to Taunton or Wellington stops on the road outside. Walking distance of a pub and garden centre. Fees are very reasonable just waiting confirmation. Last year we organised a very good fish and chip van for the Saturday evening and planning to do the same this year, sadly he cannot do the Saturday so will be coming along Friday evening 6-8pm ish, excellent fish and chips. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FISH & CHIPS, he is coming a fair way and don't want to be embarrassed if there are not many takers. As the meet starts on Fourth of July, anyone arriving Thursday welcome to bring their own food (American themed?) to our barbecue - weather permitting of course!. There will be a fire unless we have a super hot summer again, in which case it's not feasible. More details to follow.

The list:

1. Moonshadow fish & chips x 2
2. Campervanannie
3. Chrisb1701 fish & chips x 3
4. Ray
5. Trotter - if he’s using the right diary!
6. Herbenny
7. Lee
8. Peter51
9. Juliet
11. Nabsim fish & chips x 2
12. Mr & Mrs Tupcox
13. Dorwyn
14. Mr Brown
15. Ian1950. Fish & chips x 2
16. Harrym. Fish & chips x 1
17. Skyline. Fish & chips x 2
18. Shonley Fish & Chips

YES, count me and my missis in please, x2 for the Fish & chips on Friday. towing the small car ( checked with sue earlier today ) as we also will be moving onto the New Forest meet after. looking forward to meeting you all, this is our first time to a meet. do you need my id number martin kind regards paul

YES, count me and my missis in please, x2 for the Fish & chips on Friday. towing the small car ( checked with sue earlier today ) as we also will be moving onto the New Forest meet after. looking forward to meeting you all, this is our first time to a meet. do you need my id number martin kind regards paul
Hi Paul, this is Sue. Looking forward to meeting you. The entrance way again is straightforward, you shouldn’t have any problems. I Will post another thread for Thursday night as it’s 4th of July. Apart from Fish and Chips nothing organised. Again there will be a fire in the evening as long as the field isn’t tinder dry. It’s a fairly small back to basics meet so a good introduction for you.

hi Martin, sue
just a line to say I noticed you have not put me , paul & ann down for the fish & chip van order x2 at wellington, somerset gathering that we mentioned yesterday. much appreciated .

Have created a thread in Rally information and chat about doing something foodie on 4th July

Hi can you add me and jeff please plus my daughter and her van aswell. We will arrive on Friday and leave Monday.
It will also be Jeff's birthday on the 5th

Will do - look forward to meeting you. Any interest in the fish & chips on Friday evening? The drinks/cakes will be on Jeff then as it’s his birthday ? does your daughter have a forum name for the list?

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back